Community Choice Pediatrics offers a competitive salary plus full benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and profit-sharing. Some positions also qualify for a sign-on bonus, quarterly bonuses, 8-hour days, stethoscope and scrub allowances, tuition reimbursement, weekend and evening shift differential, and holidays off.
Diagnosing and treating common childhood ailments and minor injuries.
Recommending patients for further treatments and to specialists when needed.
Providing preventative care, including the recommendation of vaccines.
Recording and maintaining the health and development information of their patients.
Effectively communicating their patients’ health, nutritional, and fitness needs to their guardians.
We are looking to hire an experienced Pediatric Reception Specialist to help us keep growing! If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Community Choice Pediatrics is an ideal place to get ahead. Reception Specialists are responsible for greeting and checking in patients while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Welcome patients, vendors, pharmaceutical representatives, and other visitors to our medical office
- Checking in and scanning pertinent patient information into EMR
- Quickly answer or properly referring questions and issues
- Utilize our medical office software to schedule new and follow-up appointments for our patients both in person and on the phone
- Respond to emails that arrive using the general office email address
- 1+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a relevant role
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Dedication to maintaining the confidentiality of all patient records
We are looking for a few good people to build a strong foundation for our pediatric clinics in Lee’s Summit, MO – MAs, LPNs, and RNs. Experience is appreciated, but we are willing to train you.
Provide general and preventative care, conduct check-ups and attend to walk-in care, treat illnesses, order lab tests, and prescribe medication for children and adults.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Students
Community Choice Pediatrics does offer pediatric clinical practicum hours. We only take pediatric students.
IMPORTANT: If applying for an internship, please use the notes field in the form to list what college and program you are in. Also, please state which semester you are in and for how long you need clinical hours. We will reach out to you by email or phone if we are able to place you in one of our offices for clinical hours.