Community Choice Pediatrics provides comprehensive, compassionate healthcare to infants, children, and adolescents while empowering their caregivers to make the best healthcare decisions possible.
With three locations across the Kansas City-metro area, nights and weekend hours, and an online portal for easy access to your child’s medical information, our practice is designed to meet the needs of today’s families.
We are currently accepting new patients under the age of 18.
- Three locations, Lee’s Summit, Raintree, and Blue Springs
- A staff of 18 board-certified doctors, 10 certified nurse-practitioners, and 66 other health care professionals
- Nights and weekend office hours
- Online portal for easy access to information
- Most major insurance cards accepted
- An affiliate of Children’s Mercy Hospital
As your child’s caregiver, you will feel comfortable knowing you will receive the information you need to make the best decisions for your child.
We encourage parents to ask questions and seek advice on their child’s health and childhood development, and healthy lifestyles.
Our core values
We place ourselves in the shoes of our patients and parents as we mindfully listen, observe, and examine judgment-free.
By continually sharing information and seeking the advice and opinions of each other, our patients receive the benefit of the combined knowledge, skill, and experience of all the healthcare professionals who work in the practice.
A safe and healthy child makes a community stronger, and a strong community produces safe and healthy children.